Key Hose Big-10 Double Jacket Attack Hose
Please call 1-800-544-6038 for Pricing
The standard in double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun and filament polyester fibers over a heavy wall, ozone resistant, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with our iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for maximum abrasion and moisture resistance.
Rugged, easy to handle and preferred by metro cities across the US and Canada — available in exclusive FDNY Spec with 1.88″ inside diameter and heavier construction.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose is UL Listed*, tested to 600 and 800 psi and meets MIL-H-24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
Features a 10-year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
- Combines the rugged flexibility of filament polyester with rugged EPDM rubber liner
- Lightweight, easy to handle and maneuver
- Extremely durable and highly abrasion resistant
- Mildew, chemical and UV resistant
- 10-year warranty and guaranteed not to delaminate for the life of the hose
- Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
- Available with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
- Big-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Big-10 hose up to 3″ diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Maximum burst test requirements for 3½” diameter shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Big-10 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories and MIL-H-24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.