Key Hose – Combat Ready Attack Hose
Please call 1-800-544-6038 for Pricing
The Best Attack Hose Guaranteed
Combat Ready is the double jacket attack line engineered from the inside out — delivering it all, higher flows, superior heat and abrasion resistance and increased durability.
Combat Ready combines ring spun polyester staple fibers over an inner lining consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube — making the tube, jacket liner and cover one complete assembly. This legendary through-the-weave design reduces friction loss while providing unmatched kink resistance.
Designed for low pressure high volume nozzles, Combat Ready offers high flow capabilities to combat the most aggressive attack situations. The outer jacket is available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced abrasion and moisture resistance.
Features a 10-year warranty, which includes a 1-year warranty on wear and tear.
- Unique one-piece through-the-weave construction
- Designed for low pressure high volume nozzles
- More kink resistance than conventional attack lines
- Lower drag coefficient for easier pull during attack situations
- Higher GPM flow with low friction loss
- 10-year warranty with a 1-year warranty on wear and tear
||Coefficient of Flow
- Outer jacket is woven from ring spun staple polyester yarns over an inner liner consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube.
- Combat Ready attack hose is treated with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance.
- Combat Ready is manufactured in a high-visibility fashion with two red or two blue stripes running the length of the hose for ease of identification.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Combat Ready hose shall be 1500 psi / 103 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.