Selectable 30/60/95/125/150 GPM @ 100 PSI spinning teeth
The new G-Force Series of Task Force Tips handline nozzles are designed to provide high performance fire streams in a highly affordable package. Selectable Flow with Fixed Pressure Optimal straight stream and fog pattern performance are achieved at the selected flow and the single rated pressure. Stainless steel spinning for teeth.
- 1.5″ Female NH inlet
- 30/60/95/125/150 Selectable gallonge settings
- Integrate an exclusive slide style valve for turbulence free performance even when gated.
- Inlet debris screen to prevent stream pattern disruption
- Bonded front rubber bumper
- Standard five year warranty.
- Durable polymer handle developed for the harshest fire ground operations
- Flush without shutdown
- Unique slide valve design – total firefighter flow control and outstanding stream quality, even with the nozzle valve gated and the flow reduced
- NFPA #1964 compliant (2008) edition